Born: March 15, 1982 Newcastle, AUS Residence: Tampa, FL National #: 22 Professional Debut: 1999 (2003 in USA)
- 2013 15th AMA 450 Motocross Championship 5th AMA 450 Supercross Championship
- 2012 12th AMA 450 Supercross Championship (partial season due to injury)
- 2011 3rd AMA 450 Motocross Championship 2nd AMA 450 Supercross Championship
- 2010—In 450 MX, Reed started the season strong with seven individual moto podium places, and then missed the final five rounds, finishing 11th. In AMA Supercross, Reed finished 17th overall despite missing much of the mid-season before returning to finish as high as second in the final round.
- 2009—Reed finished second overall after a season-long battle with James Stewart for the AMA Supercross title. He had three AMA Supercross main event wins. He dominated the AMA 450 Motocross Championship racing with the Rockstar/Makita/Suzuki Team. He switched to Monster Energy/Kawasaki after the end of the outdoor season.
- 2008—Reed won his second career AMA Supercross Series Championship with nine wins and four additional podium finishes. He also won the 2008 FIM World Supercross title. Raced with San Manuel Band of Mission Indians Yamaha team.
- 2007—Reed earned one win and 14 additional podium finishes in the AMA Supercross Series. Entered only the Budds Creek, MD,round of the AMA Motocross Championship, earning a podium finish there. Raced with Team San Manuel L&M Yamaha.
- 2006—Reed earned wins at the AMA Supercross Series races at St. Louis and Irving, TX, and made 12 additional podium appearances. Raced in the AMA Motocross Championship, earning six overall podium finishes before injury cut his season short. Raced with the Yamaha Motor Corp. team.
- 2005—Reed was a consistent front-runner in the AMA 250cc Supercross series, earning five wins and nine additional podium finishes. Raced a limited AMA 250cc Motocross Championship season, earning five overall podium finishes. Raced with the Yamaha Motor Corp. team.
- 2004—Reed earned the AMA 250cc Supercross Championship title with 10 wins and six additional podium finishes in the 16-race series. Was runner-up for the AMA 250cc Motocross Championship, earning 10 overall podium finishes. US Open SX 250cc Champion. Raced with the Yamaha Motor Corp. team.
- 2003—Reed ended the AMA 250cc Supercross season as runner-up for the title, having earned eight wins and six additional podium finishes in the 16-round series. He contested the AMA 250cc US Motocross Championship, earning four overall podium finishes. Raced with the Yamaha Motor Corp. team.
- 2002—Reed won the 125cc AMA East Region Supercross Championship, winning six of seven events, and finishing second at the remaining race. He raced select AMA 250cc Supercross series events, taking a fifth-place at San Diego, CA. He earned an overall win at the AMA 125cc US Motocross race at Mt. Morris, PA, and took an additional five overall podium finishes. Raced with the Boost Mobile Yamaha team.
- 2001—Reed finished the season runner-up for the World 250cc Grand Prix Motocross Championship. Won the Dutch Grand Prix round. Raced with the factory Kawasaki team. Member of the Australian Motocross des Nations team.
- 2000—Reed won the Australian Supercross championship.