Born: May 29 1986 Tulsa, OK Residence: Broken Arrow, OK National #: 23 Professional Debut: 2003
During his second year competing in the SuperBike Class, Eslick has logged a best finish of 4th place and currently sits 5th in the standings. In 2012, Eslick made a smooth transition to AMA Pro National Guard SuperBike, accounted for three podium finishes en route to an 8th place finish in the standings. He recorded his best race of year at Homestead-Miami Speedway where he finished in second place. Won his second AMA Pro Daytona SportBike championship in 2011 with three wins (Barber Race One, Mid-Ohio Race 2 and Laguna) and scored one pole at Barber. He also raced in two XR1200 races, earning second-place finishes at Miller and Road America. In 2010, Eslick finished second in the AMA Pro Daytona SportBike championship, collecting three race victories and seven additional podium finishes and won the Vance & Hines XR1200 Championship, claiming victory in each of the three events he entered.
- 2010 – Eslick is currently second in points heading into the Mid-Ohio round, having scored two poles (Daytona and Auto Club), one victory (Infineon Race Two) and four other podiums. He has only finished outside of the top five in one race this season.
- 2009 – Won the AMA Pro Daytona SportBike championship with six wins – Auto Club (2), Road Atlanta, Mid-Ohio (2), Topeka. Earned four additional podiums in addition to a pole at Mid-Ohio. Raced for GEICO Powersports/RMR/Buell.
- 2008 – Raced in AMA Pro SuperSport and finished third at Infineon Raceway and Laguna Seca and placed 10th in the championship. Also raced in Formula Xtreme with one top five at Road America on a Suzuki GSX-R600.
- 2007 – Raced a Suzuki GSX-R600 in AMA Pro SuperSport and finished 14th in points.
- 2006 – Raced in AMA Pro SuperSport and finished on the podium at California Speedway and earned four additional top five showings. Finished sixth in the championship. Also raced in Formula Xtreme, earning a podium at Infineon Raceway and three additional top five showings. Raced with Matsushima Performance Suzuki.
- 2005 – Raced in Formula Xtreme earning fourths in the Daytona 200, California and Road Atlanta and placing third in the championship. Also raced in AMA Pro SuperSport, with a best result of eighth at Pikes Peak. Raced with MPTracing.com Suzuki.
- 2004 – Raced in AMA Pro SuperSport with a best result of 10th at Road Atlanta. Also raced in Formula Xtreme with a best result of eighth at Pikes Peak. Raced with KWS Suzuki.
- Turned Pro in 2003 and raced in Superstock. Came up through the Flat Track ranks.